On Top of Cappadocia – Cappadocia Walking Tours
This tour in an opportunity to break away from the classical trekking routes in the area; it’s for people who like heights. Our bus pick up us from the Hotel at 8:30 in the morning and departs for Cavusin Village. After a short wander in the village, we ascend through the deserted houses to reach the little known church of John The Baptist, with its unique paintings. Our path continues to the summit of Bozdag Mountain where a panoramic view of the region awaits, including Uchisar, Goreme, Cavusin, Avanos, Ortahisar and Zelve open air Museum. With the spectacular views of Mount Erciyes, we follow a smooth path over the plateau and descend for lunch in a small family run restaurant in Red Valley. We visit the winery and the grape church and start our afternoon walk in Rose Valley. We visit the pigeon houses and the Cross Church en route to the end of our walk in Goreme.
- Transportation by a comfortable AC non-smoking Luxurious car/Van with a professional driver.
- Professional and experienced licensed guide during the tours.
- Entry fees
- Parking fees
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Tips to restaurant
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide, driver and hotel personnel
- Children under 6 are free
- Children from 6 to 8 are charged at 50% of the adult price
- Children 8 and above are charged at the full adult price