Traditional villages of Cappadocia trecking – turkey tourist places
This trip introduces you to Traditional villages of Cappadocia trecking. Our transfer takes us to Rural Kavak; a farming town where tourists do not normally tread. We walk from here to Bahceli where we have a cup of tea at the local tea house. From here, we walk an undulating route to Ayvali and lunch in a pension decorated with folk art. This is the only place in the region which offers organic food. After lunch we walk through Gomeda Valley to Mustafapasha which, until 1924, was an old greek town known as sinassos. The greek population was exchanged with turks living in Greece, an old, sad story common in the history of Anatolian after visiting the town we return to hotel where the tour ends. turkey tourist places
- Transportation by a comfortable AC non-smoking Luxurious car/Van with a professional driver.
- Professional and experienced licensed guide during the tours.
- Entry fees
- Parking fees
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Tips to restaurant
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide, driver and hotel personnel
- Children under 6 are free
- Children from 6 to 8 are charged at 50% of the adult price
- Children 8 and above are charged at the full adult price